We specialize in water, fire & smoke, and storm recovery as well as property restoration.
Process Management Experts
A successful emergency response & recovery project begins with a quick response followed by an accurate damage assessment.
And then, the corresponding emergency mitigation plan must be written to stabilize the property. At SouthernCAT Inc. our in house building science and damage assessment experts will find ALL the damage and create a complete, accurate and defensible scope of work. We then involve your insurance company adjuster from the beginning gaining pre-approval for the emergency mitigation steps required to stabilize your property. Our ultimate goal to do ONLY what is necessary to mitigate your loss, stabilize your property and prepare for complete property recovery and restoration.
“The outcome of your project will be a key factor in the air quality and health of your building for years to come.”
SouthernCAT is your indoor air quality expert
Process Management Experts
This process is often overlooked in the service industry, especially in the emergency response industry. All aspects of the loss recovery process will be reviewed on a daily basis to verify quality of workmanship and materials used. A written report will be generated and included with project controls.
Projects Controls is the term we use to describe the complete project documentation process. Examples are photos, sign in sheets, materials logs, record of drying conditions, supplies usage logs, daily foreman notes, & daily executive summary from project superintendent. When implemented and used properly, thorough and complete Project Controls will tell the story of a project beginning to end. It’s a complete record of all activities and expenditures used in the loss recovery process.
• Make the property safe BEFORE allowing interested persons to enter
• Carefully screening all first responders, managers, sub-contractors, and insurance reps. Appropriate insurance & credentials are verified BEFORE entry to property
• Evaluating the loss and then writing and implementing a site specific safety plan
Insurance Recovery Consultation
Our Complete Loss Assessment Systems & Strategies (C.L.A.S.S.) allows our team of experts to manage your loss recovery from beginning to end.
Our Services Include:
• Damage & Architectural Assessment
• Board Ups & Roof Cover-Ups
• Dewatering & Structural Drying
• Thermal Imaging / Moisture Mapping
• Document Drying and Digitizing
• Interior / Exterior Demolition
• Fire & Smoke Restoration
• HAZMAT (lead, asbestos, chemical, oil)
• Debris Removal & Hauling
• Vac-Truck Service (sand, black water)
• Commercial Repair, Renovation & Re-Construction